So which is better?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which delivery service is the worst?

• FED EX

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • UPS

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • USPS

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • DHL

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Any other

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Email

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been pretty lucky and never had an issue with USPS, UPS, or FedEx. But FedEx seems quicker in my market than UPS. Preference is usually determined by free shipping

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been pretty lucky and never had an issue with USPS, UPS, or FedEx. But FedEx seems quicker in my market than UPS. Preference is usually determined by free shipping

Huh. Me, too. I used all of these services and then some on a daily basis for YEARS when I worked for lawyers, both sending and receiving. NEVER had a problem. Not one single time. I guess I need to go buy a lottery ticket ... :D

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have had good luck too except the time when UPS delivered $1700 laptop to some house down the street, thank god the stay at home mom had the decency to call my number that was on the invoice. Besides that no problems.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I use both UPS and Fedex everyday. Both seem to be about the same. I did have Fedex lose a $600 part a fews weeks ago. It has been a nightmare dealing with them about it. Friday they said all they could do is give us $100 for the part.

Latest posts

Top Bottom