Ok, enough negativity. Lets talk about good things going on.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

austin.brown

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
There has been so much crap happening between the .gov shut down and restaurants we hate I think it time to start talking about the good things going on in our lives. It is always easier to complain about the bad stuff

Ill start. My 10 month old little girl is doing well and getting more interactive every day and its awesome to see her changing.

ASP785

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As I read your post I am sitting next to my two day old little girl. My first child. I am more proud of her than anything else I have accomplished in my life.

Commander Keen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Keeping with the "daughters" theme, I'm about on hour from getting to see my 2 1/2 year old. Hearing her tell "Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!" as she runs up to give me a hug after work is probably the greatest thing ever.

austin.brown

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I have two daughters and way less hair than I did when they were born.

As I read your post I am sitting next to my two day old little girl. My first child. I am more proud of her than anything else I have accomplished in my life.

My daughter just turned two!

We should start a club and name it "The I'm in over my head club."

When my wife and I started talking about having kids I told here there are still days I forget to feed myself and am no was responsible enough to keep another person alive.

Latest posts

Top Bottom