Archery information sought

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1mathom1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hoping some one here can direct me to a reliable source of info. Have dug around some the interwebs but have not been too successful. Have found info about the bow but nothing beside FleaBay regarding value. Not looking to sell.....just looking for info at this time.

It's 1978 Bear Grizzly recurve I am trying to place a value on. It is one of the last ones made in Michigan.

Any help would be appreciated.

1mathom1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Amo-58". 50#. Not sure of string length. Right handed.
Glass powered with no splintering. Light brown layer sandwiched between black limbs. Riser wood has a appearance of mahogany but I doubt it is.

Dalejbrass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bow will be worth $200-300 depending on the condition and the buyer. Someone who's looking for a good hunting bow and wanted a FB might give you $300. Very nice to excellent condition and finding "that" guy who just has to have this bow, might give you $350.

Hope this information helps.

longrangepistol

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One of the best sites to visit and ask would be http://www.tradtalk.com. You will be able to find someone who can identify and place a marketable value on the bow. Overall condition is the deciding factor and whether you have any limb twist(s). Was the bow stored strung, unstrung in a controlled environment? Is the Bear medallion still on the bow? Good luck.

LRP

Latest posts

Top Bottom