Sooner State Pawn Best Choice Preps The MIGHTY PEN Co 2A Shooting Center Fat Boy Tactical Badshot Gun Show Mark's Firearms
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Default Re: What State Should YOU Live In?

Maine... which is kinda funny I enjoyed when I was up there on business.
    *disclaimer Just because bettingpython says it's probably okay doesn't mean it is so. His opinons and statements are not a defense against prosecution.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
    H. L. Mencken
    My Feedback Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Perplexed View Post
    Tennessee? What's there beside the Grand Ol' Opry? Well, the eastern part - up in the Smokies - is pretty.
    Uh, Graceland.
    "I don't carry a knife because God invented silencers for a reason. Also, I'm not in a dancing gang who goes to "rumbles"." ~ Sterling Archer

"Shooting a gun is like being intimate with a woman. First, you inspect it to make sure it's clean. Then you grab it on the butt and jam the magazine in. If it doesn't fit, make it." ~ Stan Smith

97.3% Positive

Quote Originally Posted by Hump66 View Post
    Uh, Graceland.
    Lynchburg
    *disclaimer Just because bettingpython says it's probably okay doesn't mean it is so. His opinons and statements are not a defense against prosecution.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
    H. L. Mencken
    My Feedback Thread

Other than Tornadoes Oklahoma is okay. Im not taking that test.
    Okiemountaineer

Quote Originally Posted by dennishoddy View Post
    we have been numbed to accepting the drivel from the government as truth

We are a bunch of pu$$y's. Yep I said it.
    Quote Originally Posted by dennishoddy View Post
    Where is this country's morals headed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Glocktogo View Post
    As for the damage done to the credibility of the U.S. government, he didn't cause that. The people who crapped on the Constitution and committed these foul acts did.
    JCW355 feedback

It stuck me in California! I can't stand California, SIX days after my high school graduation I packed up my stuff into my moms car and had her drive me across country to get here. If only I could live in Oklahoma yet travel to see the world a good amount of the time would be the dream.
    I received word today that a friend of mine, Connor, passed away to what I believe was a heart attack. We were just laughing and joking together yesterday in class and only a few hours later Connor passed away. Life is short so cherish every second. May you forever rest in the presence of The Lord, Connor "Bubba" Hamilton. 2/18/14

Feedback

"Amateurs train until they get it right. Professionals train until they can't get it wrong."

Praise the Lord, pass the ammo, and stay out of my way.

Quote Originally Posted by Okie4570 View Post
    I figured this thread would be several pages by now. I think too many OSAers have seen how many should be living CT and CA and are afraid to take the test now.................or tell us what the results were, lol. Ever been to Utah Old Phart?
    Nope, never been there.

Georgia! Not bad, I'd live there if couldn't live here for some reason.

I got South Carolina...which aint happening. I spent a couple months at Ft Jackson about 16 years ago, that humidity SUCKS! And I'm from frickin Louisiana! I think I'll just stay here and drink
    "When they call the role in the Senate, the Senators do not know whether to answer 'Present' or 'Not Guilty'." T.R.