Oakland Raiders moving to Oklahoma City?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vamoose

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wish they'd bring John Madden with them, along with Howie Long, George Blanda, Bo Jackson and Jim Plunkett, all in their prime.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
While an NFL franchise would be extremely cool I don't think the raiders franchise is a good fit for our city. Now if we could overhaul it like the sonics/thunder then I would be down.

white92coupe

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
50,000 seat stadium??? That's it???? I bet a pro team would fill a much larger stadium than that. Hell, OU sells out every home game with 85,000+.

Wheel Gun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I lived in Sacramento when the Raiders ran their scam there. Sacto spent a fortune wooing the Raiders and the whole thing was just a ploy to help the Raider organization suck more money out of Oakland. The Raiders have done this to several cities.

XD-9Guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
People seem to think OKC doesn't have the numbers but I have always wondered, people geek out over the NCAA football played in this state and I think those fans would jump at the opportunity to rally behind a pro team. Only question I have would have would be if there are enough deep pockets willing to spring for the corporate seats.

Latest posts

Top Bottom