Reports of eForm Form 1 approvals are coming in

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leemozoid

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You can see how box 2 is marked in the image above. Dana Pickles seems to be the dedicated analyst for the project and the July/August submissions were at the beginning of the program. It's nice to be ahead of the curve for once!

Hump66

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's a trust. The info from the AR15.com site says it and the info in block 5 would be filled out (and probably blacked out) if it were a FFL.

Guess I missed that. I see that now, and makes me want to go paperless in the future for the turnaround time.

leemozoid

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
According to the NFA they were actively testing the system during the first two weeks which is why some were approved so quickly. Approvals are expected to return to a more normal timeframe although it has been confirmed that eForms do have Pickles as a dedicated examiner which should keep them at the normal six month pace.

Gabriel42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
NFA tracker shows an approval that was submitted 8/9 and stamp received today, 8/15. Also, guy on AR15.com claims to have received stamp today for a SBR that was efiled on 8/21.

Latest posts

Top Bottom