Knockout, new "game" being "played" by today's youth.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
See links;

Three New Jersey teens are currently locked up on murder charges after they allegedly punched a man to death during a game of “Knockout, according to the New York Daily News.
http://newsone.com/2767634/knockout-game-new-jersey/

It was September 2011, and police were struggling to get a handle on a series of vicious knockout assaults in south St. Louis. Groups of teens were cold-cocking older pedestrians at random. One was dead, several injured. Residents were alarmed, police baffled. It didn't make sense, such a cruel and cowardly crime.
http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...cle_cdf5032a-b65e-51e0-a84e-de0f0ce0c5f8.html

Nimaro

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't have a link but i read a story where they tried to do this to someone carrying concealed, failed to knock him out with one punch and ended up with .40 of lead in their ass as they tried to run off. I'll see if i can find the story

Volmarr

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't have a link but i read a story where they tried to do this to someone carrying concealed, failed to knock him out with one punch and ended up with .40 of lead in their ass as they tried to run off. I'll see if i can find the story

If I remember correctly the kid tried to used a stun gun and it didn't work and the guy shot him in the ass. Lol

Nimaro

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/intended-knockout-game-victim-shoots-back/

The newspaper in Lansing, Mich., came so close to getting it right: An intended victim of the Knockout Game pulled a gun and shot at his attacker. So far so good.

This version of the game had a twist: Instead of punching the victim in the face, the predator used a taser – a KL-800 Type Stun Gun capable of generating 1.8 million volts.

The assailants had scouted the site, the victim and even practiced firing the taser. But then it all went wrong. Or right.

When Marvell Weaver jammed the taser into the ribs of the still unidentified man and pulled the trigger, it jammed. The target pulled out his .40 caliber Smith and Wesson and shot Weaver as he tried to escape to the getaway van where two of his accomplices waited.

According to MLive.com:

“Weaver ran, sat down across the street, his leg going numb, bleeding. Pleading.

“‘I’m sorry, please don’t kill me, I don’t know why I did that, I’m high you know, I just wanna go home,’” the teen told the man who had just shot him.

Get the book that documents what the media won’t tell you: hundreds of episodes in more than 80 American cities since 2010, where groups of blacks are assaulting, intimidating, stalking, threatening, shooting, stabbing and killing victims.

He lived. This happened in May, while the intended victim was picking up his child at a school bus stop. The story came out this week.

According to MLive:

“The teen was hospitalized with a non-life threatening injury. At first, Weaver said he merely removed the stun gun from his pocket to look at it and the man shot him. He later confessed to the attack, records show.”

Mlive.com took pains to put the attack in context, citing this statistic and that trend, but in the end, it pronounced the crime “random.”

That caught the attention of MLive.com readers and others throughout the country familiar with the Knockout Game as it is played hundreds of times in St. Louis, Champaign, Chicago and dozens of other cities around the country. Said a reader:

The “game” is not random. It is a very racially charged “game” with very strong criteria for “target” selection.

There are many, many reasons for “target” selection beyond “than they are there.” There is the inherent hatred of the participants along with their boredom and restlessness, accompanied by a “they got and I don’t, so what does it matter if I hurt them” mentality.

In St. Louis alone, a judge said one person was responsible for 300 episodes of the Knockout Game. In Oklahoma, an accused killer of the Australian college student Chris Lane tweeted that he was “playing golf” and hitting “woods” prior to the murder earlier this month. Woods is short for “peckerwoods:” White people. The Knockout Game.

He said he did that five times since the acquittal of George Zimmerman for the death of Trayvon Martin.

The Knockout Game is documented in “White Girl Bleed a Lot: The return of racial violence and how the media ignore it.” Many of the examples are on video, which readers of the new edition can see by scanning a QR code as they read about it in the book.

In St. Cloud, Minn., a car full of black people came upon a college student in an alley walking two girls home from the library. The car screeched to a stop, one man got out, and hit 20-year old Colton Gleason in the face. He died.

This week, Jesse Smithers told the court the attack was in self defense: Gleason and the two girls attacked his car.

In Chicago, two black people played the Knockout Game with a father of 11. He died last year.

In St. Louis last year, the mayor came upon the remnants of a Knockout Game when he found a badly beaten and bloody Matthew Quan in the gutter. Knocked Out. As he stopped his car, the black people sauntered away, laughing.

Get the “Shooting Back” bundle, and discover the biblical case for individuals to be armed, written by an author credited with chasing of gang of terrorists who attacked parishioners during a church service.

One of the assailants was arrested but the charges were dropped after a witness disappeared. The mayor said she was threatened.

The accused assailant died earlier this year when he was shot while breaking into someone’s house. He was 15. His grandfather said he was a good boy and this was another case similar to Trayvon Martin: a black person shot for no reason whatsoever.

In St. Louis earlier this year, a black person was sentenced to life for the Knockout Game death of a 72-year old Vietnamese immigrant.

In Alabama earlier this year, four members of the national championship football team were kicked out of school after three admitted to playing the Knockout Game two times on campus.

In Syracuse, a man died this year after a black mob kicked his eye out playing the Knockout Game. This prompted a commentary from another resident of that city talking about his son’s experience as a victim of the Knockout Game.

In Pittsburgh last year, several black people were caught on video punching a teacher in the face as they passed each other in an alley. That happened twice: Earlier that year, another teacher was almost killed as he slipped and fell in traffic while fleeing the Knockout Game, on video.

Last year in Meriden, Conn., DeAndre Felton and his friend thought they found an easy mark for a bit of the old Knockout Game. They chose the wrong guy: He pulled a knife and killed DeAndre and wounded the other attacker. The attackers’ parents said their children were innocent, just like Trayvon.

The list goes on and on. Mlive.com says this kind of evidence is “anecdotal.”

But anyone looking at the hundreds and hundreds of anecdotes knows this: The victims can be white. Or Asian. Or women. Or homosexual. But this much they have in common: All of attackers in the Knockout Game are black.

But MLive.com wanted no part of that uncomfortable truth. Neither did some of its readers. “Please don’t tell me you’re bring[ing] the race card into play,” said one. Other said that perhaps Weaver could have taken the victim’s gun and done even more damage.

Whatever the merits of ignoring the intensity and frequency and racial angle of this crime, some gun owners were happy with the story nevertheless.

“MLive is great on firearms issues and crime coverage,” said Barry Shickinger. “And as a disclosure, I’m the executive director of the Michigan Coalition for Responsible Gun Owners – Michigan’s largest state-based gun group and ally with the National Rifle Association.”

While the people of Lansing try to sort out the best way to protect themselves, the prosecutor is trying to figure out how to charge Weaver.

Weaver’s two accomplices – the ones who drove him and helped him scout the victim and watched the attack – were not charged. And some in Lansing worry Weaver may get off easy as well.

Because the intended victim was not harmed, and there was “no evidence” Weaver wanted to rob him, prosecutors will not charge him with robbery or aggravated assault. A plea bargain conference is set for next month.

Weaver is sorry, he told the victim in a letter:

“I don’t blame you for what you did. You were only trying to protect yourself. I only wish I could go back to change it to were (sic) I never did it. .. Im very sorry.”

fastadam

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For their well being I hope they acomplish knocking me out. But I think ill stay out of that side of town just to avoid it the best I can. I can't believe that is a "game"! I went to a pretty "urban" high school and the white kids did usually end up on the recieving end of a group of kids wanting to prove how tough they where.

Does any one remember the Sweeney murder case where the buisness man was shot and killed in his office? Well his killer Terrico Bethel was a class mate of mine. I talked to that guy every day and then he ends up being a killer... life just doesn't mean anything to some people I guess...he was the kinda guy that would think this "game" would be fun. And look where he ended up...life in prison.
http://m.newson6.com/story.aspx?story=19371532&catId=112042

Latest posts

Top Bottom