Knockout, new "game" being "played" by today's youth.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The first thing I thought of was there are a lot of people who just blindly stumble through life as it is.
Seems they will make easy targets.

The other thing was how these kids (I use the term loosely) don't seem to think this is bad.
Another 20 years and we will be depending on these Einstein's to lead our country.
Me? I'll probably be senile and won't notice.

nemesis

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
seems to me it is racially motivated.

NAAAWW! SAY IT AIN'T SO!!!!!

Of course it's reacially motivated. But we're not hearing much re race in this issue because the scumbag perps happen to belong to the race that's protected in America from reality and consequences.

However, if these were young whites knocking out and murdering elderly blacks, not only would the media give it more coverage than 9/11, the white house would appoint a special task force to hunt down the perps.

The above article is very cool though. Where that punk tried to taze some guy and got shot in the process.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Any guesses why Central Tulsa seems to be vacated, and urban sprawl continues? Move where "schools are better"... "away from the hustle and bustle". Right.
New shopping area at 81st and highway 75- why not mid-town?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There needs to be some killin'..........

Sad thing is that even if your situationally aware, it comes with no warning. It would be tough to defend yourself against it.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Any guesses why Central Tulsa seems to be vacated, and urban sprawl continues? Move where "schools are better"... "away from the hustle and bustle". Right.
New shopping area at 81st and highway 75- why not mid-town?

What the hell are you talking about? Midtown is "vacated" because people keep getting knocked out at random here?

Why was no giant suburban strip shopping center with acres of box stores and parking lots built in a decades old, established, urban, largely residential area? Gee willikers, I dunno.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What happenend to the good old days when affluent white youths roamed the streets with pints of Ronson [TM] setting bums on fire? They didn't care about the race of the homeless. Race had nothing to do with it. They didn't care if you were a Laplander or an Eskimo. They were just tryin to have them some fun.

Latest posts

Top Bottom