In the event of civil unrest or a huge natural disaster.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BikerHT

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Are you prepared to survive / hunker down?

Or will you be praying for your governments services?

Yes...prepared! Just hope I'm not up here in Chicago in my RV if/when the time comes; I could hunker down longer at home in the woods.
But, also praying for Govt services...to stay away from me!

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I do not think civil unrest will be the cause of the event, It will be the result. I don't think the majority has it muster to cut off the teat to spite the government.

I would be ok if Oklahoma was one of "those Zones" the government was scared to enter.

I will survive or I won't. I am not worried about finding out though. I would like to hunker down in a little more remote area than what I currently live in.

I hope I have enough 22LR to survive the "insert scenario here" apocalypse.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You will be more than welcome.

:) You are too kind, sir! And I can't leave here ... Gotta take care of the man responsible for making sure the NWO gets situated properly ... :wink2: Y'all do have a standing invite to the Mansion when the dust-up is all over though ... :wink2:

I'm loading up and heading to the city.

According to what I've read there will be plenty of prime real estate sitting empty and ready for the picking ... Squatter's rights ... :wink2:

JonDough

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"If the window covers go to lockin'........don't be a knockin'!!!!!!!"

I'l be at home.... Ya won't see me in no shelter or whatever they want to call them. And i don't need to help from the government if the s hits the f. : )

Latest posts

Top Bottom