This just in.... Banks will be performing "disaster" drills Feb 15th and 16th

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
WTH man...

Not like I have any money anywhere to lose, but I'd be happy if it all crashed and I got to start fresh with none of this crushing debt. :D

Seriously. Oddball stuff there.

subprep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
http://www.cnbc.com/id/101404566

WASHINGTON, Feb 10 (Reuters) - The Obama administration on Monday said people hoping to enroll in health coverage for March 1 may have trouble applying by Saturday's deadline because of a planned 62-hour maintenance shutdown of a Social Security Administration computer system.

The U.S. Centers for Medicare and Medicaid (CMS), the lead Obamacare agency, said the shutdown will prevent applicants from verifying their Social Security numbers and other data through the federal website, HealthCare.gov. Those unable to enroll because of the outage can request special enrollment for coverage beginning March 1, CMS said.

The Social Security computer system will be down from 3 p.m. EST (2000 GMT) on Saturday until 5 a.m. EST (1000 GMT) on Tuesday, Feb. 18, CMS said. CMS said those who have already completed an application will still able to shop or select a plan through the website.

(Reporting by David Morgan; Editing by James Dalgleish)

check the dates. :scratch: does everyone run their disaster drills/maintenance at the same time?

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would suspect BOK is reviewing its contingency plans so that if the SHTF it will be in position to hand us our cash when we request it. Nothing to see here, move along.

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
http://www.cnbc.com/id/101404566

WASHINGTON, Feb 10 (Reuters) - The Obama administration on Monday said people hoping to enroll in health coverage for March 1 may have trouble applying by Saturday's deadline because of a planned 62-hour maintenance shutdown of a Social Security Administration computer system.

The U.S. Centers for Medicare and Medicaid (CMS), the lead Obamacare agency, said the shutdown will prevent applicants from verifying their Social Security numbers and other data through the federal website, HealthCare.gov. Those unable to enroll because of the outage can request special enrollment for coverage beginning March 1, CMS said.

The Social Security computer system will be down from 3 p.m. EST (2000 GMT) on Saturday until 5 a.m. EST (1000 GMT) on Tuesday, Feb. 18, CMS said. CMS said those who have already completed an application will still able to shop or select a plan through the website.

(Reporting by David Morgan; Editing by James Dalgleish)

check the dates. :scratch: does everyone run their disaster drills/maintenance at the same time?

Sounds like a plan is coming together...

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
A special offer for OSA members, since the collapse of the the U.S. dollar is imminent I'm willing to buy all your soon to be useless U.S. currency at 50 cents on the dollar in gold. Gold's at $1275. So, I'll give you an ounce of gold for every $2550 in U.S. currency.

Latest posts

Top Bottom