This just in.... Banks will be performing "disaster" drills Feb 15th and 16th

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Message from my bank.

Bank of Oklahoma will be performing a disaster preparedness drill on Feb. 15 and 16 that may impact the availability of some banking systems.

Is it time? With banks all over the world stopping cash withdrawl this past week. Makes me wonder WTF is going on?

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Message from my bank.

Bank of Oklahoma will be performing a disaster preparedness drill on Feb. 15 and 16 that may impact the availability of some banking systems.

Is it time? With banks all over the world stopping cash withdrawl this past week. Makes me wonder WTF is going on?

A lot of bankers have been jumping. Something is up.

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Russian 'my bank' putting a hold on all cash withdrawals for a week.

Germany's central bank has recommended one-time 'wealth tax' on for all euro nation banks to bring debt levels back to pre-2007 levels. - to the tune of 10%!!!

Matt drudge from The Drudge report tweeted, in person - "Have an exit plan…" - I don't give a LOT of credence to him, but this is an out of the ordinary tweet for this man.

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Japan’s Financial Services Agency will enact new rules that will forced failed bank losses on investors, if needed, via a mechanism known as a “bail-in,” according to The Nikkei. Mitsubishi UFJ (MTU), Mizuho Financial (MFG) and Sumitomo Mitsui (SMFG) are among those proposing amendments to allow them to issue the types of preferred shares or subordinated bonds that would be used in such cases, the report noted.

Euro zone finance ministers will discuss on Thursday how to decide which creditors will lose money and in what order during future bank rescues by the bloc’s bailout fund, the European Stability Mechanism.

The collapse of the global financial system is a foregone conclusion and it has just been confirmed by finance ministers around the world.

Latest posts

Top Bottom