This just in.... Banks will be performing "disaster" drills Feb 15th and 16th

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Okay, so the question is, whats a conversion for the U.S. cash we all have in the banks. Convert to gold? It's down to $1242.60 last check and still in a free-fall since it's high in late 2011.

Silver is in the same boat at a lower rate, down to $19.13 from it's high back in 2011

In fact, all precious metals have lost considerable value over the last few years.

So where do you put your money? How do you hedge?

And there is NO currency in the entire WORLD that is safe at this point. NONE

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Okay, so the question is, whats a conversion for the U.S. cash we all have in the banks. Convert to gold? It's down to $1242.60 last check and still in a free-fall since it's high in late 2011.

Silver is in the same boat at a lower rate, down to $19.13 from it's high back in 2011

In fact, all precious metals have lost considerable value over the last few years.

See post 4.

Buy lead now.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Ammo is never again going to drop in price. Period.

jstaylor62

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Message from my bank.

Bank of Oklahoma will be performing a disaster preparedness drill on Feb. 15 and 16 that may impact the availability of some banking systems.

Is it time? With banks all over the world stopping cash withdrawl this past week. Makes me wonder WTF is going on?

Some guy's brilliant plan to avoid being with his wife on Valentine's Day ... honey, we have this big disaster drill at the bank I have to get ready for, I can't be out late tonight ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom