This just in.... Banks will be performing "disaster" drills Feb 15th and 16th

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Okay, so the question is, whats a conversion for the U.S. cash we all have in the banks. Convert to gold? It's down to $1242.60 last check and still in a free-fall since it's high in late 2011.

Silver is in the same boat at a lower rate, down to $19.13 from it's high back in 2011

In fact, all precious metals have lost considerable value over the last few years.

PMs are being manipulated - and remember, this is the paper price. Physical metals are still being bought up around the world. The Chinese are scooping up all of the physical gold they can get their hands on, from the government to the man on the street. Lots of silver being bought-up world wide, too. I wouldn't put all my eggs in one basket, but a few stacks of silver or gold (if you can afford a few stacks of that) aren't a bad idea.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Okay, so the question is, whats a conversion for the U.S. cash we all have in the banks. Convert to gold? It's down to $1242.60 last check and still in a free-fall since it's high in late 2011.

Silver is in the same boat at a lower rate, down to $19.13 from it's high back in 2011

In fact, all precious metals have lost considerable value over the last few years.

So where do you put your money? How do you hedge?

And there is NO currency in the entire WORLD that is safe at this point. NONE

Besides ammo, maybe stock in oil companies? :anyone:

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score

ChuckC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dammit, I gotta quit reading these threads. I'm nearly at max dosage on my anti anxiety meds. Maybe someone would be kind enough to PM me when the balloon actually starts up?

And Old Fart, did you do something different with your hair?

Latest posts

Top Bottom