Joe Walsh at the Beatles tribute.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That would be neat to hear. I like some of their stuff, the ones that aren't pop-chart stuff.

I like Joe Walsh too. It's a family thing, they even played Joe Walsh at my uncle's funeral.

ProBusiness

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought it was great. The Beatles in my mind are the greatest band of all time. Their music is attractive to many generations. Harmonies are impressive.

Joe can play. Home many thousands of musicians try to make it but very few ever make it to this level.

does Ringo seem intelligent to you? Other than being quirky when he talks he seems to make a lot of sense to me.

I wonder what their annual income is from the BEATLES music?

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
wasn't a fan. wasn't interested. wasn't going to watch the tribute. didn't watch it.

Yahoo has a story about fans being mad at Katie Perry and her appearance on the tribute. Didn't read the story or know what the brouhaha is all about. I DON'T CARE unless it ruins her career. At that point, I still don't care.

What was the stink about? I liked her performance

corwin1968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought it was great. The Beatles in my mind are the greatest band of all time. Their music is attractive to many generations. Harmonies are impressive.

Joe can play. Home many thousands of musicians try to make it but very few ever make it to this level.

does Ringo seem intelligent to you? Other than being quirky when he talks he seems to make a lot of sense to me.

I wonder what their annual income is from the BEATLES music?[/QUOTE]

I don't know the ins-and-outs of music royalties but Michael Jackson owned the entire Beatles music catalog....a fact I always thought was tragic. It seems like his estate might have given them up due to some of his debt. I do remember reading that McCartney was worth $600,000,000 more than 10 years ago. I think I've heard in the past few years that he hit the $1,000,000,000 mark.

Latest posts

Top Bottom