Thunder T.V. , Brian Davis

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

meatGrinder

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hear a lot of flack directed towards Thunder t.v. play by play man Brian Davis. I think he catches a little too much flack for being a homer. He's fun, witty, and perfectly dorky. Perfect for the burgeoning OKC pro market. What say you basketball fans?

P.S. Does anyone know if he's pro 2A?

excat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't mind him, didn't even know, and don't care, about his homerness.

Now that Nancy chick irritates the CHIT out of me. I can't stand to hear her voice.

WNM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Brian is a little goofy, and definitely tows the company line. But they are paying him, so his homerism is expected. I met Brian at the Western Conference Finals two years ago. I can tell you he genuinely loves OKC, the people here, and the atmosphere that is at the 'Peake. If you do twitter follow @ThunderBDSays. It's a parody account of him and is pretty hilarious during games.

stepper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like him a lot. I think he does a great job. I love listening to Matt Pinto on the radio. he has a great vocabulary, and he's very entertaining. I'm not crazy about the lady this year, I liked the previous lady better, but she's ok.

Latest posts

Top Bottom