The Military Channel

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One of the only two or three things I watch on TV. Its recently became the Jesus channel, or the Pyramid channel, or what ever.

New channel out I think on Direct TV. Called the American Hero's Channel.

Raw combat footage format for now. I tried to search it, but its not on the menu for now.

FYI.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I used to watch several shows on The Military Channel, there was always something interesting going on. And then....something changed...suddenly it's everything Egypt, the religion channel and all kinds of stuff that seem so odd on that channel. I keep expecting to see Buffy The Vampire Hunter re-runs or one of those infomercials disguised as a talk show. Very sad, I'm wondering if they are circling the drain. I hope not, I've been waiting for them to go HD but now it looks like they may not make it at all.

copertop80

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i could understand if the m.c. was owned by the history channel, but its owned by the discovery channel... now dont get me wrong, im what most people would classify as a holy roller, but of late im wondering what the crap batman.. i could understand if it was biblical military history/stragetity.... But "Who was Jesus" or "Jesus the missing years"?????Though I enjoy those programs I believe that those types of showes are best suited for the history channel or H2

Chard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It my understanding that the Military Channel is doing a name change to American Hero's Channel. There will be more first responder stories in addition to other programming. I like the original concept all military. Come up with a First Responder's Channel if there is a market for it.

Reaction score
AGREED!!! CH🐎

🐎Crazyhorse🐎

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."
🔫🇺🇸🔫🇺🇸🔫🇺🇸🔫🇺🇸🔫🇺🇸🔫🇺🇸
Second Amendment to the U.S. Constitution

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The change was yesterday. The Battle of Dak To in a recently discovered film was replayed in actual footage, along with commentary about why this happened, and the media's part in causing it.

The carnage is real. 361 dead, 15 MIA, over 1400 wounded in one battle.

Latest posts

Top Bottom