20/20 Story Police Officers Speeding (Non emergency) What does OSA think?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Preacherman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The story tonight was about LEO's speeding in non emergency situation. What do you think? I personally feel they LEO's are better drivers than most (not including myself of course) and therefore if they want to speed then get after it. I mean really who doesn't want to carry a gun and drive fast?

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They also drive around without their seatbelts, I've seen em

And on the phone.

Seriously though I have mixed emotions about this. I think they should loose their job for breaking the law. But if I was a I can't say I wouldn't hit a buck 30 at least once a day.

If the sarcasm isn't evident. The above is considered as such.

I think just like in every profession there are asshats. The same one that speed all the time. I mean excessive speeding. Are the same ones that ride your ass when you have your cruise set 5 over passing someone. Or that do all the ass hatery we always ***** about.

The ones that speed everyonce in while don't bother me. I wish I could tuck in behind them every once in a while.

JaredC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I was a LEO Id speed everywhere too. I mean it looks like a dream, you get to speed AND as soon as you pull up behind someone they get the hell out of the way? If I was a department Id make sure to put that little perk in the recruiting brochure.

Mr10mm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I was a LEO Id speed everywhere too. I mean it looks like a dream, you get to speed AND as soon as you pull up behind someone they get the hell out of the way? If I was a department Id make sure to put that little perk in the recruiting brochure.
X's 10. Same here

Latest posts

Top Bottom