PepsiCo supports disarmament??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hmmm....these anti-gunners name drop PepsiCo, so someone contacts PepsiCo and they say "no such thing" so why would you be upset about using Pepsi products? Seems to me these idiots are trying to give themselves credence by name dropping. There's no way Pepsi would come out and alienate half it's customer base when staying out of it makes so much more sense. Jumping to conclusions doesn't accomplish anything good.

Mike_60

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That would surprise me. Pepsico is Mormon owned business, and the Mormons are not anti gun at all, maybe a local distributor, but like I said I can't see the company doing it.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The second link goes into a little bit more depth and this one is the page that shows her "Movement" is underwritten by Pepsico http://www.aspenideas.org/session/building-movement-keep-our-communities-safer

I'm in no way saying that the whole corporation is involved but it sure looks like someone is funneling something that way to me. Think of it what you will. Not to mention that low level people in the call centers will know or even be allowed to say one way or another what the corporate policy is.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That would surprise me. Pepsico is Mormon owned business, and the Mormons are not anti gun at all, maybe a local distributor, but like I said I can't see the company doing it.

PepsiCo is publicly traded under the symbol PEP. Anybody and everybody could be owners. It has been recognized for several socially progressive efforts, though mostly environmental.

Riley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The second link goes into a little bit more depth and this one is the page that shows her "Movement" is underwritten by Pepsico http://www.aspenideas.org/session/building-movement-keep-our-communities-safer

I'm in no way saying that the whole corporation is involved but it sure looks like someone is funneling something that way to me. Think of it what you will. Not to mention that low level people in the call centers will know or even be allowed to say one way or another what the corporate policy is.

Could it be that Pepsico is underwriting the liberal, bad "Ideas Festival"? Vice the Gifford-Kelly effort specifically?

BikerHT

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Building a Movement to Keep Our Communities Safer

Two and a half years ago, Gabrielle Giffords and Mark Kelly had their lives changed forever by a madman with an arsenal of deadly weapons. Today, the former congresswoman and the former astronaut discuss what it’s like to take on one of the most complicated issues in America-and one of the most difficult political challenges of our time. Giffords and Kelly will discuss how the shootings at Sandy Hook Elementary School drove them to commit themselves, personally and professionally, to reducing gun violence in America-by working toward common sense solutions that respect our Second Amendment rights and traditions of gun ownership. They will share what the first few months of their new organization, Americans for Responsible Solutions, have yielded, what it feels like to be public figures again, and what the future holds, in terms of keeping our communities safer and building a political movement that reflects the diversity of our great country. Underwritten by PepsiCo.

Bon Jour!

CharlieMurphy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Personally, I could care less of their position. They were using aborted fetus cells (dead babies) in their flavoring until a law suite persuaded them to stop. Any company that would do that is the lowest of lows in my book and tricking unsuspecting customers into being cannibals. If they would put that in there, who knows what else they might put in their product. How do you even go about considering that as an ingredient? How much flavor could it really add?

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Soylent Green has ALWAYS been people. Most "FOOD" products contain human tissues. It's not just PepsiCo, it's the whole military industrial food complex.
It's the shadowy figures behind the curtains that's pullin the strings sayin "Them babies is tastey"

Latest posts

Top Bottom