World to End this Saturday!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sidesho...calypse-scheduled-for-saturday-171032391.html

Now's the time to cash out your life insurance policy and have a little fun, because, according to Norse mythology, the world is ending this Saturday.

Sorry to be a bummer, but you should know we're about 100 days into an epic battle that will culminate with the earth falling into the sea, NPR explains.

On the bright side, at least you'll have an excuse for not going to your nephew's Chuck E. Cheese's party on Sunday.

For those whose understanding of Norse mythology begins and ends with the Marvel Comics' version of "Thor," the story behind Ragnarok, aka the "Viking apocalypse," or "doom of the gods," is arguably more spectacular and imaginative than anything Hollywood could dream up.

I'll bring the queso and chips.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The damned world always seems to end on my day off! Norse mythology, horse mythology, horse sh#t mythology, why can't the damned world end during business hours? I'd like to enjoy my day off....

Latest posts

Top Bottom