Looking for a Yorkie breeder.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Or you could go to the local humane society and find a cute, sweet little pup that needs a home.

It is more fun that way. My wife has had our dogs DN tested, and the results have been quite fascinating. $60 for the info is worth it. I didn't think it would be, but it really is.

Gebrown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Adopt if at all possible.

We're going to be fostering a Yorkie soon, let me know if your interested and I'll keep you posted. We foster through Bella, a good organization.

farmer17

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We bought one from the pet shop in Edmond on Bryant between 2nd and Danforth, and full grow she was only about 2-1/2 lbs and was very friendly to everyone, but never did catch on perfectly to pottie training. If I was getting another one I would have a small doggie door that entered into a 5' x 5' fenced in area with a roof so the dog could go outside to the bathroom even in the rain and not worry about hawks and owls.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Or you could go to the local humane society and find a cute, sweet little pup that needs a home.

It is more fun that way.

This.

Adopt if at all possible.

We're going to be fostering a Yorkie soon, let me know if your interested and I'll keep you posted. We foster through Bella, a good organization.

And this! Please consider adopting or rescuing a dog needing a home. I've got five, and my family members have adopted or rescued several more. So many dogs out there that need help :(

Latest posts

Top Bottom