Malaysia Air Flight 370

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wheel Gun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's been so long now, it would be pretty impossible to track that debris back to a specific crash location. Sure, there are general current patterns, but that's a huge ocean out there. Hopefully evidence will continue to surface so they can pin it down.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's been so long now, it would be pretty impossible to track that debris back to a specific crash location. Sure, there are general current patterns, but that's a huge ocean out there.
I've been listening to the Audible version of Unbroken, and one of the points underscored by it was how hard it was to find something on the ocean when you're looking for it and its occupants are actively trying to attract your attention.

Imagine how hard it'd be if what you're seeking is just sitting there on the bottom or floating along on the currents...

audiophile

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It's been so long now, it would be pretty impossible to track that debris back to a specific crash location. Sure, there are general current patterns, but that's a huge ocean out there. Hopefully evidence will continue to surface so they can pin it down.
They were saying on CNN that biologists can track it by the barnacles that are on it much like plants and insects. If this is true than it should get them really close.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

4play

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep, I read the numbers on the wing part matched up to a Boeing 777, and there have been no other 777's missing or crashed. It kind of sounded like the debris is just now washing up or at least recently

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've been listening to the Audible version of Unbroken, and one of the points underscored by it was how hard it was to find something on the ocean when you're looking for it and its occupants are actively trying to attract your attention.

Imagine how hard it'd be if what you're seeking is just sitting there on the bottom or floating along on the currents...

I read the book and it's utterly mindblowing. I don't know how far along you are but they drifted over 2000 miles and were at sea for over a month.

Latest posts

Top Bottom