Malaysia Air Flight 370

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
goo
To get over water to Iran, would require transit through an area of air space that serves as essentially, a consolidation point for the Straits of Hormuz.

As such there is often a carrier group operating in the area.

You'll just have to trust me when I say an unidentified aircraft, flying low in that area would have received about as much attention as you might imagine, (Say hello to my strike buddies!!)

For Reddog1, there was a report from Russian media that they had shot down a twin engine drone recently, unusual in that we operate no twin engine drones....

I'm sure the outcome will be mundane though tragic.

Good information! My time with the equipment we had is just now showing up in the civilian world

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That plane could have been flown to Iran without crossing over any land after the transponder was turned off. I'm guessing that is where it is - being outfitted for a major terrorist attack or open engagement of war. Your speculations may vary ...

Woody

Now we're back to TedKennedy's initial post; if that plane was taken and ever going to be used for a future "terrorist attack", it wouldn't be Iran that was involved, but would be Iran that was blamed. It would have to be something big like another airliner hijack/crash, to get the gullible American people behind their government attacking Iran for their puppet masters in the Middle East. They're still stinging from the American people shooting them down on invading Syria - and for that, the sheep get credit.

Latest posts

Top Bottom