Malaysia Air Flight 370

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
On finding the Titanic, Dr. Bob Ballard found the Titanic with the U.S Navy's help. Dr. Ballard likes to state they helped, but in reality he used their intelligence. The Navy has been mapping and placing sonar devices and other items all along the Ocean's surface.

Our Government can't use information for non-Governement money..in other words, the Navy couldn't retrieve anything from the Titanic for profit. They even let Dr.Ballard use some of their camera equipment to go that deep to video the wreck.

I do know this. The U.S. land mass has been photographed since about the 1940's. I used pictures in previous jobs to find out where old pipelines were located or had been, old businesses... .like oil or gas storage, old gas stations, old refineries, and other business to help with land remediation or the determination for what type of remediation.

There are aerial photgraphs, decade packages, Sanborn Fire Insurance Maps and others. Of course these were photos amd maps..not real time images.

Ted...not necessarily our government but another and maybe our government not wanting the Malasian government to start something we might be watching or gaining intel on.

Just my 2 cents...thats all.

Last edited:

Riley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In terms of a fuel slick, having spent a couple of years refueling ships at sea with both DFM and JP8, ship and plane fuel in general, I can tell you that both fuels are less dense than water so they float.

Between wave action and evaporation, a spill can be reduced to a quantity that is difficult to identify in just a few hours.

It's not the heavy, unprocessed raw crude that is thought of when you hear "oil spill".

I hope they find it and any survivors soonest.

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The Kursk was a sad situation. The Russians refused help...for what reason?? So we wouldn't see their equipment, what they were doing, what they had, what nuclear engineering went wrong or what?? Let 118 sailors die and refuse help. Sad..very sad.

It is rumored that we had two subs ghosting her.

Latest posts

Top Bottom