Glock 30S Very nice! I like!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cavedweller

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't know how well I can conceal it yet, but it is pretty accurate for a "compact" gun. Will probably stipple the grip and have a trigger job similar to what Olyeller did on my G21SF.

#non-informationalreview

Last edited:

waylon12

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
They are a very sweet addition to any collection. I love mine and have been concealing it for quite a while. Im a little guy with a 32'' waist but i havnt had to many issues. Ive even been able to do a pretty good super tuck with it. Congrats hope you enjoy yours as much as i do mine.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I carry a 30S in a SHTF IWB holster and an 1 1/2" black leather American Law (or something) LEO belt. I'm still waiting on Blackhawk to release an OWB holster. I've seen many people say their Glock 26/27 CQC holster fits the 30S perfectly, but I test fit one and it was super tight, to the point where it just wouldn't be logical to use it for OWB carrying a 30S. Perhaps if you shave out some of the inside of the holster, but I've seen nobody mention doing that.

My only guess is perhaps there are two different G26/G27 holsters from Blackhawk under the CQC. I've seen a Model/Stage 1 (or something with the #1) that fits G26/G27/G33, so perhaps that's the one? I don't want to buy one and it turn out to be a $40-$50 waste of time.

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Congrats on the 30S. I too want to put on in the collection. Lots of good info in this thread on Glocks! But Waylon12, what's with the little waist dude? Seriously? You could have left that out of your post and just said you really like the smaller frame Glocks! LOL

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I carry a 30S in a SHTF IWB holster and an 1 1/2" black leather American Law (or something) LEO belt. I'm still waiting on Blackhawk to release an OWB holster. I've seen many people say their Glock 26/27 CQC holster fits the 30S perfectly, but I test fit one and it was super tight, to the point where it just wouldn't be logical to use it for OWB carrying a 30S. Perhaps if you shave out some of the inside of the holster, but I've seen nobody mention doing that.

My only guess is perhaps there are two different G26/G27 holsters from Blackhawk under the CQC. I've seen a Model/Stage 1 (or something with the #1) that fits G26/G27/G33, so perhaps that's the one? I don't want to buy one and it turn out to be a $40-$50 waste of time.

I use the same MTAC as my g23, its a little snug.

OOhh just saw OWB, yeah keep us informed

Boomer42

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I own a Glock 30 and am planning on moving to the slim version. I use a behind the back inside the waist by mikes and haven't had a problem for over ten years. It's just soft holster.

waylon12

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey there Cavedweller. I use a DeSantis Cozy Partner. Im a bit old school in the fact that I love leather. It has a double snap belt loop and an enclosed muzzle at the business end. Ive been playing around a bit with belt location but I find that the best spot for me is strong side at about 2 oclock. The G30 sf is really a great conceal weapon, I started out a stern 1911 guy but these "plastic" striker fired pistols are really great. I still love my 1911's and revolvers,but the dependability and ease of part replacement has lured me in. Shoot, on the weekends when im untucked ive gone to carrying my G17 OWB and love it. Of course my buddies give me hell for going Glock but what can I say some people are close minded. LOL

Latest posts

Top Bottom