Sooner State Pawn Oklahoma Second Amendment Association 2A Shooting Center Harsh Firearms
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 29
  1. #1

    Default Old Ammo and Old Ammo Boxes

    Just wondering if there is a market for this stuff.

    I was cleaning out some of my "stash" and ran across several old boxes of ammo. Not sure how old, but I'm thinking the 60s or before.
    I'm not sure.

    I didn't know if anyone actually collected this stuff or what?

    Thanks

    Dave
    Common Sense is the Least Common of all Man's Senses.

    my feedback: http://www.okshooters.com/showthread...ghlight=ratski

  2. #2

    Default Re: Old Ammo and Old Ammo Boxes

    I'll give you twice what you paid for it back then!

  3. #3

    Default Re: Old Ammo and Old Ammo Boxes

    I'll give you two and a half times what you paid for it.
    Your insults amuse me. When you resort to personal attacks, it means that I've won the argument, buttmunch.

    --Aristotle

  4. #4

    Default Re: Old Ammo and Old Ammo Boxes

    Quote Originally Posted by ratski View Post
    Just wondering if there is a market for this stuff.

    I was cleaning out some of my "stash" and ran across several old boxes of ammo. Not sure how old, but I'm thinking the 60s or before.
    I'm not sure.

    I didn't know if anyone actually collected this stuff or what?

    Thanks

    Dave
    There is a market for the stuff if the boxes are in good shape.
    https://www.okshooters.com/showthrea...ghlight=johnny
    Quote Originally Posted by THE JOKER View Post
    The thread had moved from the butthurt stage to the "I'll kick your ass" pm stage
    Remember 12/17/2012 some stores turned their back on the community.
    Cheaper than dirt $59.95 P-Mags
    Dicks for having a v-jj
    Kings Guns in Cushing $75.00 P-Mags
    Brigadoon in Del City $39.95 used GI mags
    Savage Trading in Yukon $800.00 per thousand
    Heartland Outdoors $49.00 P-Mags

  5. #5

    Default Re: Old Ammo and Old Ammo Boxes

    There is a market and the prices are outrageous.
    Biggers Need Love Too

  6. #6

    Default Re: Old Ammo and Old Ammo Boxes

    Quote Originally Posted by Shootin 4 Fun View Post
    There is a market and the prices are outrageous.
    for ammo boxes? I have some Vietnam era boxes I got off of this forum for $11.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB Books View Post
    DennisShoddy is the 12th Imam
    Common sense is not a Gift....
    Its a punishment, because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

    Dennishoddyfeedback thread: https://www.okshooters.com/showthrea...74-Dennishoddy

    WHEN DEMOCRACY TURNS TO TYRANNY, THE ARMED CITIZEN STILL GETS TO VOTE

  7. #7

    Default Re: Old Ammo and Old Ammo Boxes

    I have several boxes of #2 Remington Express waterfowl loads that are 100% lead.
    I'm hanging on to them.
    Those pristine goose loads plus my orange UNOPENED can of Keystone, Might just put some lucky grand kid through trade school.
    Your insults amuse me. When you resort to personal attacks, it means that I've won the argument, buttmunch.

    --Aristotle

  8. #8

    Default Re: Old Ammo and Old Ammo Boxes

    I have several cases of 16 ga duck and pheasant loads in lead. The box they came in, that I still have, I'm told is worth as much as the ammo. I can't verify that myself. I buy, don't sell.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB Books View Post
    DennisShoddy is the 12th Imam
    Common sense is not a Gift....
    Its a punishment, because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

    Dennishoddyfeedback thread: https://www.okshooters.com/showthrea...74-Dennishoddy

    WHEN DEMOCRACY TURNS TO TYRANNY, THE ARMED CITIZEN STILL GETS TO VOTE

  9. #9

    Default Re: Old Ammo and Old Ammo Boxes

    I've got shoe boxes full of old ammo that I don't even remember what gun they fit in. When I cleaned out my parents gun closet a few years ago I found all kinds of antique stuff.
    Hey Ratski, what was your question again?
    Your insults amuse me. When you resort to personal attacks, it means that I've won the argument, buttmunch.

    --Aristotle

  10. #10

    Default Re: Old Ammo and Old Ammo Boxes

    Quote Originally Posted by ignerntbend View Post
    I've got shoe boxes full of old ammo that I don't even remember what gun they fit in. When I cleaned out my parents gun closet a few years ago I found all kinds of antique stuff.
    Hey Ratski, what was your question again?
    WTF is the caliber of your ammo?

    This isn't the classifieds is it? don't want to get charged for another offense.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB Books View Post
    DennisShoddy is the 12th Imam
    Common sense is not a Gift....
    Its a punishment, because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

    Dennishoddyfeedback thread: https://www.okshooters.com/showthrea...74-Dennishoddy

    WHEN DEMOCRACY TURNS TO TYRANNY, THE ARMED CITIZEN STILL GETS TO VOTE

  11. #11

    Default Re: Old Ammo and Old Ammo Boxes

    Biggers Need Love Too

  12. #12

    Default Re: Old Ammo and Old Ammo Boxes

    250/3000, 12 gauge (Assorted) .270, 30/06, 20 gauge bird loads (and who the hell had that?) Silver tipped 30-30 from 1968. .22 WRF (whut?) ETC. I'll be in the classified in a very few weeks if I keep this up.
    Your insults amuse me. When you resort to personal attacks, it means that I've won the argument, buttmunch.

    --Aristotle

  13. #13

    Default Re: Old Ammo and Old Ammo Boxes

    Quote Originally Posted by Shootin 4 Fun View Post
    cool site
    Quote Originally Posted by JB Books View Post
    DennisShoddy is the 12th Imam
    Common sense is not a Gift....
    Its a punishment, because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

    Dennishoddyfeedback thread: https://www.okshooters.com/showthrea...74-Dennishoddy

    WHEN DEMOCRACY TURNS TO TYRANNY, THE ARMED CITIZEN STILL GETS TO VOTE

  14. #14

    Default Re: Old Ammo and Old Ammo Boxes

    Quote Originally Posted by ignerntbend View Post
    I have several boxes of #2 Remington Express waterfowl loads that are 100% lead.
    I'm hanging on to them.
    Those pristine goose loads plus my orange UNOPENED can of Keystone, Might just put some lucky grand kid through trade school.
    Hate to break it to ya but there were a lot of orange Keystone Lt cans produced. You should have drank it....

  15. #15

    Default Re: Old Ammo and Old Ammo Boxes

    Quote Originally Posted by coorsman_ok View Post
    Hate to break it to ya but there were a lot of orange Keystone Lt cans produced. You should have drank it....
    That orange UNOPENED can is going to be worth some pretty serious money some day. There weren't that many of them "produced". I drink 1015 of those things per month so I think I know a little more about it than you.
    Your insults amuse me. When you resort to personal attacks, it means that I've won the argument, buttmunch.

    --Aristotle

Similar Threads

  1. [4Sale] .223 Ammo and 22LR Ammo
    By rr2008 in forum [Classifieds] Firearms
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-15-2013, 06:01 PM
  2. [4Sale] 40 caliber ammo and 223 ammo
    By gun001guns in forum [Classifieds] Firearms
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-09-2013, 05:53 PM
  3. [4Sale] 7.62 X 39 ammo and 8mm ammo
    By zznickel in forum [Classifieds] Firearms
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-14-2013, 07:27 PM
  4. [4Sale] dpms ar15 ruger mark3 s&w 622 with comp 223 ammo and 12gauge ammo
    By twren1 in forum [Classifieds] Firearms
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-12-2011, 09:05 AM
  5. [WTT] WTT .223 ammo and 9mm ammo for 8mm ammo
    By Roadkill in forum [Classifieds] Firearms
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-08-2011, 10:06 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •