You have a table at Wannamacher? Please list your location (and what you have) here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you've got a table at the big show then post the location and a brief description of what you've got in this thread and we can all use it as a centralized reference in this one post to find you and buy your crap.

Thread appears to be going good - keep posting locations (or ask if you're looking for some place specific - somebody might know).

Here's what I got so far:

Fat Boy Tactical: 29E (mostly lowers/lower-parts kits)

Sooner State Knive: 4C, tables 4/5/6 (lots of production folders/fixed-blades and some mid-techs/customs)

Mike Miller: 5C, right at the center (Custom Knife Maker)

Dale Atkerson: 8C table 4 (Custom Knife Maker - two rows over from Mike)

Bob Dozier: 1D Tables 3-5 (Custom Knife Shop out of Arkansas - lots of high-end folders/fixed-blades)

Bill Kennedy: 7C (Custom Knife Maker)
(three or four custom knife makers including Paul Lusk, Mike Allen, Rick Menefee on the end at 4D, 3 makers on 4C, Wallace against South wall down around 30)

Dans Guns & Acc.: 29C (Member: Harley128 - mostly Handguns and a beautiful Winchester Mod 70 in 270)

Mark's Firearms: 28D (Member: Nighthawk - Handguns, Long Guns, Other Firearms/receivers, AR15 goodies and parts and accessories, Ballistol, a little ammo)

Last edited:

Dalejbrass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Every year I wonder why there is no published or online directory of tables at the big show and I always end up missing something or somebody because I don't like going all the way over to the two little old ladies to ask them to thumb through their gigantic book for 20 mins (no offense to them, I'm sure they were quite the catch back before the war).

Let's try not to have too much BS in this thread, but if you've got a table at the big show then post the location and a brief description of what you've got in this thread and we can all use it as a centralized reference to find you and buy your crap.

Great idea and thanks for posting.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sooner State Knives is going to be at the lower-level, Section 4C, tables 4/5/6

He's got a ton of production knives and a few mid-techs and customs (lots of Folders - if you contact him ahead of the show, he'll make sure to have what you're looking for there if he has it in stock).

Custom knife-makers: Mike Miller, Paul Lusk, Bill Kennedy, Mike Allen, Bob Dozier, Rick Menefee and Dale Atkerson will likely all be there (from what was posted over in the Knife sub-forum).

Mike Miller is in section 5C, right at the center.

Dale Atkerson is in 8C table 4 (two rows over).

Bob Dozier is going to be in Section 1D Tables 3-5

harley128

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
29C.
Dans Guns & Acc. Handguns mostly. I do have a beautiful Winchester Model 70 in 270 caliber that will be greatly reduced! Tired of hauling it around!

Come see us!

Nighthawk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mark's Firearms will be set up at Island 28D.

We will be selling Handguns, Long Guns (rifles), Other Firearms (Receivers etc.),
AR15 goodies and parts, Ballistol, Optics, a little ammo.

Drop by and say hi, tell me your OSA user name,
I always like to put a face with the name.

i1197.photobucket.com_albums_aa433_n1ghthawk1_small_icon_marks_firerms_tek8_zps26d21246.jpg

The Mighty Pen Co. will have a table with us, selling the best looking Pens,
stop by and pick your pen, I am sure he will have one in your caliber.
All the cool people have one or more.

Latest posts

Top Bottom