Pawnee Run N Gun July 19th, 2014

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here we go again, folks!
This time we'll offer two running distances for those who are wanting to test gear and equipment in the warm rays of Oklahoma July sunshine!
First course will be just over a 5K, and include 6 shooting stations, including both rifle and pistol targets.
For those of you that really feel like a workout, we've got a course about 10K or a little longer - and it will include an extra shooting station complete with a little rescue drag, a menacing steep hill and a little more rigorous trail in places.
Course competitors will get a T-shirt, a meal, and a drink. Trophies for top three in each category (5k,10K)
Course of fire is still being completed, as is pricing, But Mark The Date!
Both courses will include the long-range shot, and the ever-popular V-Tac board.
As soon as we complete course of fire, I'll add it here, along with round count, etc....
July 19!!!!!

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Might be a dumb question, but are these geared towards bolt rifles or ar/ak style rifles?

This truly a run what you brung event. Center fire rifle and a center fire pistol is all that is required. At least one shooter used a bolt action at the winter event.

Last edited:

cowboydoc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got it on my calendar, but too early to know if I will make it. I read the threads about the first two and really wanted to do them but had too many things going with the family and work. I have been slacking on my running lately, so this is incentive to keep going.

Latest posts

Top Bottom