Mosin price check

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I came across a fairly straight forward 1927 Izhevsk. Prices are starting to jump around with rumors of the supply drying up a little and was wondering what you guys would pay for this one. Its a hex of course, no other special stamps. Blue and wood look good. Bore is between good and great
Thanks

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would still expect to pay around $175 for a nice hex receiver rifle with no special markings (MO marked etc.). The cyrillic script does make it a little more appealing. Even more so, if it has a nice pre-war stock with screw in escutcheons.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You may be looking at a Dragoon, or ex-Dragoon. In my opinion, it would be worth a little more. Is the rear sight a flat leaf or the slightly elevated style? Doesn't have a Ka3 on the chamber does it?

Anyway, it would be a good pickup, as you describe it, for $175, and maybe a little more, given the prices the current high-volume, wartime production is bringing.

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If it were a dragoon that had not been updated to 91/30 specs, I would happily shell out nearly twice that amount for a nice example. I have yet to run across one for sale.

Latest posts

Top Bottom