Who takes Testosterone suppliments

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've seen a lot of 10ml bottles......

yes, it is a common size...but I'm not sure why a 10ml bottle would last 6 months unless the dose/frequency is less than optimal?

Proper procedure:

vial is 10ml, 1 injection every other week of 1ml. So, the vial will last 5 months, not six. sorry. Shots aren't bad. Needle isn't that big, but I'm usually sore for a day or two since it's intramuscular (and I'm a sissy)

okay that makes more sense...but going 2 weeks between doses is a long time...you are going to have more peak/valley that way verses more frequent smaller injections...IM shots are painful and do lots of tissue damage...think of how much that is over a lifetime vs. Sub-Q (like an insulin shot)

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I have a hard time believing that one can 'cleanse' any internal part of the body better than they body itself. The exception, of course, being those with kidneys that have shut down and need dialysis. I really think my colon and my liver are just fine.

Then again, I've never been a giant alcohol consumer either, and I'm sure that makes a difference.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you cleanse, don't just do the 1st thing u read on the net...and watchout for the HERX reaction: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jarisch-Herxheimer_reaction

As for not being able to detox, I have blood work that is proof...my lead levels were higher than optimal...I used zeolite for 2 weeks and my lead came down to the bottom of the range...over time, heavy metals and such build up and get stored in your organs...men OFTEN have an issue with iron levels being too high which is why donating blood is so good for men over 35 especially...the liver loves to hold onto iron and it can cause damage over time...

having said that, there is plenty of hearsay and quackery out there which is why you are right to be skeptical of something you are not familiar with..

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ordered some Jarrow milk thistle. Many high reviews by people who saw their liver levels normalize from blood panels.

Sent from outer space or somewhere from my mobile device

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ordered some Jarrow milk thistle. Many high reviews by people who saw their liver levels normalize from blood panels.

Jarrow is a quality company, should be free of impurities...a lotta people take it regularly and not just as a cleanse...it is more of a daily thing to do to clean the liver and not a harsh fast cleanse like some of the regimens out there...but be advised, IT IS AN ANTI-ANDROGEN...I have taken it for years on and off and don't think I've experienced any negative effects, but my IGF-1 blood levels did decrease while I was taking it and that "could" have been the reason...if you are perfectly healthy, perhaps you could take it for a few months once per year instead? I am switching to Himalaya liver care instead in hopes it is not anti-androgen but I have no real way to know...some people take both LOL

I still think a good blood workup would do you some good BEFORE you do any treatments or even try to self-medicate...it is always good to have a baseline on lab work so you can see where you were and see if what you are doing is helping or hurting or doing nothing :)

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Going in for blood work next week. I Dont know what anti androgen is, I'll research that now...Lol

well I probably should not have said anything...I think it would do you much more good than any worry about that, especially if you are a drinker...but there are some studies that show it has estrogenic effects at high levels but taking the standard dose of the Jarrow stuff isn't going to do you anything but good. Milk thistle has kept A LOT of people with liver disease alive! None the less, you may want to read reviews of the other one I mentioned...

AllOut

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Now here's another deal that I haven't seen posted, but that some of you gym rats are aware of - at least vaguely. There was this guy named Frankenstein (that's what everybody called him) who ate those 3/4" cubes of steroit infused cattle feed. He always carried them on him and was always snacking on them. People laughed and joked about it - but behind his back - not to his face, because this guy was getting HUGE on those things. And he was mean. He liked to be rude to people just so he could provoke a response and fight them. He looked evil, too. Big guy. The roids had puffed up his face and exaggerated his features, he wore a flat top haircut and did in fact look like a Frankenstein. All he did was lift and eat cattle feed to get like that.

I'd be willing to bet they weren't cattle feed...
It's Finaplex
Typically boiled down and the Fina drawn out and used.
Dirty stuff but can produce some freakish gains!

Latest posts

Top Bottom