K.f.c.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VIKING

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My favorite fried chicken in Stillwater is at Food Pyramid. I really like the seasoning. My favorite in Ponca was at the old Millers Market. Had the best gizzards I ever ate. I think about as much of Eichens as I do Teds. Which ain't much.

COZICAN

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Half Time Sports Grille at Newcastle Rd. and Rockwell has great fried chicken! I think its up to about $13 for a whole chicken with bread, onions and pickels but it's really good. Beats that place in Okarche hands down.

Coz

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
His chicken may be choking now, but you can't argue with Col. Harlan Sanders' sense of fashion.
There used to be an older gentleman who wandered around downtown Lawton (when there was still a downtown Lawton) with the full Col. Sanders look - on the heavy side with white hair, moustache and goatee, white shirt with Kentucky bow tie, white double breasted jacket and trousers, all the way down to the shiny black shoes. I'd see him from time to time on D street talking to no one in particular, and remember one day as he walked past hearing him say "little tingly sensations all over my body".

acope

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Almost identical to the Chicken Express in Mustang. Believe they serve yeast rolls where Chicken Express serves biscuits.

Latest posts

Top Bottom