Pit bull Dogs.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That pit bull that was terrorizing y'all would have been 2 post long had it been me. The story and the dead dog pic.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

The dangerous dogs are all dead. I don't know what happened to one, I just heard it "died." One was hit by a truck. in a rain storm, or whatever. It was found run over. Another one killed its sibling and the owners put it down. Another died of unexplained causes, and the white one was put to sleep at the vets after giving birth to a litter of ten. They kept her pregnant by her brother, so I'm told, and she had repetitive large litters.

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One of the owners, the fellow with the ankle bracelet, said that they kept 3 of the puppies from the last litter. I've never seen them. But they would still be small. The intention as I understand it is to breed them together for a sort of cash crop. Apparently they are being kept fenced in because I have not seen hide nor hair of them.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The dangerous dogs are all dead. I don't know what happened to one, I just heard it "died." One was hit by a truck. in a rain storm, or whatever. It was found run over. Another one killed its sibling and the owners put it down. Another died of unexplained causes, and the white one was put to sleep at the vets after giving birth to a litter of ten. They kept her pregnant by her brother, so I'm told, and she had repetitive large litters.
The point is, you couldnt shoot them when they were harassing you, instead you gambled and hoped they didnt kill or hurt anyone (including your family). I dont get that.

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was a dilemma. The best chance at a safe shot I had was in that 1st pic. The other shots would have not been at a substantial downward angle, and may have traveled. I tried going through the legal hurdles and doing things in what I perceived to be the right way. No excuses for the stupid, long, drawn on thread, however. It was dumb.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was a dilemma. The best chance at a safe shot I had was in that 1st pic. The other shots would have not been at a substantial downward angle, and may have traveled. I tried going through the legal hurdles and doing things in what I perceived to be the right way. No excuses for the stupid, long, drawn on thread, however. It was dumb.
I woulda hung a tree stand and created a safe downward angle. And even used a bow. Where theres a will...

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I woulda hung a tree stand and created a safe downward angle. And even used a bow. Where theres a will...

A lot of things went on. The gray male was the worst one. He is the one that simply "died." The female died around a month ago, complications from over breeding. That's what the vet said, I heard. They suspected foul play in some of the strange deaths, but it's hard to say.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Great. I love backyard breeders.

Dog breeding should be highly regulated. Sorry lolbertarians. No responsible breeder breeds mutts (aka designer breeds), non-health tested dogs, or has more than 2-3 litters a year. Period.

Latest posts

Top Bottom