Coolest way to CC I've had so far...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FamousAJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
img.tapatalk.com_d_14_04_20_esezuqym.jpg

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
I carry a NAA 2" pug .22 magnum quite frequently. I used to hear all of the time about how inaccurate they had to be with such a short barrel, but I can tell you for a fact that's not always the case. I can keep them all within a pie-plate at 30' and there are some on this board that can attest to that.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
First of all, you don't know me, so don't ASSume anything. Second of all, don't you watch the news? There are shootings almost every day in Tulsa. It's getting bad as LA. Even in the rich parts of town.

I'm going to do whatever is necessary to protect my family and me. After the hearing about the last road rage shoot out Thursday at 71st and Sheridan, I'm carry my Iver Johnson Enforcer 30 carbine pistol in the cab of my truck. I've got six 30 round mags. I sold a couple of old dirt bikes and am going to buy a AR or AK pistol.

You can run scared if you want but I'm not going to!

You dont know me either, buddy. You are a fricken troll and nothing more. Wannabe tacticool operator. MDP back from the nether world.

Latest posts

Top Bottom