How many guns do you carry?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many guns do you carry?

Votes: 45 71.4%

Votes: 10 15.9%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 8 12.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Infowar Rebel

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I carry two Glock 21s and a Charter Arms .44 special. I'm going to buy another 21 and carry it in a SOB holster. I'm going to buy a belt buckle gun and maybe also a small pistol to carry in my pocket. That's six, but should cover me for every situation. In my truck, I have a Iver Johnson Enforcer and six 30 round mags. I also have a Mossberg 500 12 gauge and Olympic Arms AR. I'm going to get an AR pistol so my ammo will match.

How many do you all carry? Also, do you carry all the time? I do. Every place I go.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would like to see a pic of your setup, including mag carriers. Could you also provide a description of what holsters and mag pouches you use.
Also, do you carry any other edc items like lights, knives or medical gear?

Infowar Rebel

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man, I've heard of paranoia, but I think you take the title. That, or you are simply trolling.

Either way, good luck living with yourself.

I'm not sure why you are insulting me. I'll make my own luck. That's the difference between us. I stand ready to protect my family.

And why are you calling me a troll? I just posted a question. Am I supposed to get permission from an Editing Committee first?

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He is saying it because you have ignored the one serious question in the thread in favor of addressing a perceived slight.
Now, how about that pic and description.

Toney

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
IMG_20140315_133506.jpg I carry three...

Infowar Rebel

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would like to see a pic of your setup, including mag carriers. Could you also provide a description of what holsters and mag pouches you use.
Also, do you carry any other edc items like lights, knives or medical gear?

I carry a custom Andy Artoonian double rig. I have a double mag pouch. I carry one speed strip for the .44. I carry a 9 inch italian stiletto by AGA Champolin. I also have a Streamight C4 and Leatheman multitool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom