What's Red, White, and Blue, And Right Behind Me? The cops....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jestik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So last night after dinner with church members, I exited the IHOP southbound on Meridian by I-40. In doing so, I "cut" off a OKCPD officer. I then made a U-turn, which turned out to be an "illegal" U-turn, and he lit me up. I quickly pulled into the gas station and put my hands on the wheel, fingers wide-open. The officer comes up to me, I roll my window ALL the way down, and he asks me if I knew that I made an illegal U-turn and that I cut him off. I said no to the cutting off, and then that I did not know that it was illegal to make a U-turn there. I said that the car in front of me made a turn, and he said that a left turn is legal, a U-turn is not. He then asked me where I was coming from (IHOP), and if I was getting off work (I Wasn't). After we had our conversation, I let him that I had a concealed pistol on me, and that I had a CCW permit. He then said that's fine and asked if it was in the glove box. I said "No, it's on my right hip" and then he asked me if I had my license on me. I said yes, but I wanted to make sure that it was OK since my wallet and gun are close to one another.

He said...."You're a good guy, it's the bad guys that I worry about".

I handed him my insurance, license, and CCW permit (he did not ask for the CCW permit, but I was giving it to him regardless). He then asked if this was a new CCW card, I said it was because I had it changed when I moved. I then showed him my old one that I also keep in the car. He then asked me if I had ever been in trouble, I said "No ma'am". He then asked me if I had ever been in trouble, and I said "No sir.". He then handed me everything back and said to have a good night and drive safe. I then told him to stay safe and it was over.

I was pulled over for....25-30 seconds. No rights were tramped, no JBT showed up, no tickets were written and we both left happy. No dogs were hurt or killed during the stop either.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
He then asked me if I had ever been in trouble, I said "No ma'am". He then asked me if I had ever been in trouble, and I said "No sir.". He then handed me everything back and said to have a good night and drive safe. I then told him to stay safe and it was over.

:lookaroun:lookaroun:lookaroun:lookaroun:lookaroun

Jestik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nah, I was just nervous. I kept my hands on the steering wheel the whole time. I had not done anything wrong, and the officer was not threatening at all, I was just nervous about getting pulled over and getting a ticket.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Woulda been funnier if you woulda crapped yourself and told him/her bout it.

Just kiddin. But your lucky them JBT's didn't slam ya down n taze ya.

Latest posts

Top Bottom