New Glock pistolas?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pharr Shot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I heard a rumor apparently saying that there's supposed to be like a few new Glock models that were supposed to come out on 5/5/14?
Well, today is 5/5/14 and I haven't seen anything yet?
Is the rumor true or just a dud?

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Verdict: 50/50

Yes they are apparently releasing five "special edition" guns. No, there are really no new models. Four with factory threaded barrels and a re-release of the 17L. Once again, Glock masters giving the public anything they want, so long as what they want is what Glock feels like doing. :(

http://www.glockmeister.com/Special-Edition/products/241/

Pharr Shot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
and everyone else has spent that 30 years trying to build their own glock....m&p,xd,ruger sr,styer m's etc etc

You got that right.
IMHO, I think S&W got it right, well actually, everyone did.
I think though the S&W M&P's are the better of the striker fired pistols.
Don't get me wrong, Glocks are good too, but like everyone else has said they're pretty boring.
I only like the .40 and .45 caliber Glocks, oh, also the lil' .380 G42. That's not a bad one either.

Pharr Shot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Verdict: 50/50

Yes they are apparently releasing five "special edition" guns. No, there are really no new models. Four with factory threaded barrels and a re-release of the 17L. Once again, Glock masters giving the public anything they want, so long as what they want is what Glock feels like doing. :(

http://www.glockmeister.com/Special-Edition/products/241/

I guess Glock is just wasting their time and money, huh?
It's not a bad idea to have night sights and a threaded barrel, but most people already have that though, since there's SO many 3rd party companies.
Now if they do bring back the 17L and better yet the 24, that wouldn't be to bad. IMHO, I'd pick one up, mainly though if they were to bring back the 24.

Latest posts

Top Bottom