Any veterans interested in a GI Bill approved Hunting/Fishing Guide School?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slicktricktj

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Okay guys, is anyone interested in learning to become a professional hunting guide and hunting the entire Colorado month long archery season for elk in September?

Contact me to get more info on Guide School in Colorado that is approved to accept your GI Bill money. They have job placement opportunities and I spoke with them today about 3 jobs that they can't fill right now.

Programs now include a fly fishing program, whitetail deer guide program, African Professional Hunter, Basic, and Pro guide programs.

DKO20020
DKOAB10025

Slicktricktj

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
How long is it? I have a little over a month left over that I was looking to do something with.

Sent ya a pm with some more info. There are several programs so it just depends on what you decide you want to do.

This is an awesome way for you to use your GI Bill, up your outdoors/hunting skills, and if timed right, go elk hunting for a month!

Slicktricktj

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Few pics from guide school. They will make your mouth water!

pool-view.jpgmh_0081.jpglodge-12.gif.jpglodge-01.jpg

Dustin K Dees

New to the site!
Reaction score
Okay guys, is anyone interested in learning to become a professional hunting guide and hunting the entire Colorado month long archery season for elk in September?

Contact me to get more info on Guide School in Colorado that is approved to accept your GI Bill money. They have job placement opportunities and I spoke with them today about 3 jobs that they can't fill right now.

Programs now include a fly fishing program, whitetail deer guide program, African Professional Hunter, Basic, and Pro guide programs.

DKO20020
DKOAB10025
How does someone inquire about this for 2017? I have recently retired and am looking for a quality school to attend.

Latest posts

Top Bottom