A cop question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nemesis

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I got pulled over for speeding on my motorcycle. The cop asked if I was carrying. I wasn't.

When they run your license and stuff, does it pop up on the computer that you have a CCL?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I understand it does not show up, although I had a minor accident that OHP responded to, and although I had my guns unloaded at the time, I was asked if I had any firearms.

Probably a "gotcha" question like "where are you going", or "have you been drinking tonight"

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Why would the cop ask if you were carrying? Did you have a holster on, or some other reason for him to suspect you were? were you detained and asked the general question about knive, sharps, weapons etcetera?

There's a piece of this puzzle missing.

XD-9Guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe it was a generalization based on the fact that you were on a bike. Maybe he watches a lot of Sons of Anarchy. ;-)

nemesis

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Maybe it was a generalization based on the fact that you were on a bike. Maybe he watches a lot of Sons of Anarchy. ;-)

I sure don't look anything like those guys. Tourmaster vented bike jacket, Skorpion ballistic nylon pants, full face helmet w/shield.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Last time i was pulled over by OHP the trooper asked me if i was carrying. I told him no because my license had expired. He said that when he ran my info it said i had a ccl, but didnt say when it expired.

Latest posts

Top Bottom