Mysterious Man In Woods: 'I'm Naked... Please Don't Shoot Me'

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A man looking to hunt animals apparently rescued a naked, confused man instead.

I showed up to my stand to bow hunt on Thursday October the 2nd and hear someone yell. I looked down to find a man standing in the creek holding a walking stick with not a stitch of clothing on him. Claimed he had been beaten up by some guys at Tommorwworld then dropped in the woods after they stripped him of everything. He spent days trying to find water and then he stuck to the creek once he found it. He recalled his number and I got in touch with somebody to come get him after I led him to the road.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/13/hunter-finds-naked-man_n_5978886.html?utm_hp_ref=weird-news

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sounds like he got caught doing something the police wouldn't take care of other so someone gave it a little home grown justice.

Reminds me of the "wet blanket" trick when someone thinks they are big and bad and act like an @ss. Take them out to the woods and have a big blanket in a bucket full of water, throw the blanket over them and give em a good beating. No matter what they try they can't fight that fifty pound plus blanket.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Saw a nearly nekkid woman this morning 9am walking down the street in front of Reasors at 15th and lewis.
All she had on was a small blanket with a hole in the middle for her head (poncho style)

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I ain't see any naked people I don't know in years. For the most part I'm okay with it too. Naked people should stay at home not out in the woods. All that said I'd probably poop myself if some naked dude hollered at me in the woods. Too many weirdos out there these days.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Saw a nearly nekkid woman this morning 9am walking down the street in front of Reasors at 15th and lewis.
All she had on was a small blanket with a hole in the middle for her head (poncho style)
Welcome to my neighborhood. I'm gonna guess she wasn't the type anyone would want to see nekkid.

Latest posts

Top Bottom