Fitness accountability thread?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Saturday: 10 minute warm up of air squats, inch worms, push-ups and suitcase carries followed by 42 minutes of row machine (for calories), push-ups, ring rows, slam balls and burpees on a 15-10-5-10-15 continuous ladder for a total of 55 reps of each exercise.

I friggin hate burpees. Sun/Mon are rest days for me.

Nice work!

Saturdays are super cardio days for me, a lot of similar exercises, I also throw in some battle ropes, push the sled, plank walks, kettle bells, ball slams, etc.

Saturday's HRM stats were:

Time: 88 minutes
Max HR: 164
Avg HR: 130
calories: 1089
fat%: 35

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nice work!

Saturdays are super cardio days for me, a lot of similar exercises, I also throw in some battle ropes, push the sled, plank walks, kettle bells, ball slams, etc.

Saturday's HRM stats were:

Time: 88 minutes
Max HR: 164
Avg HR: 130
calories: 1089
fat%: 35

I love/hate sleds as much as burpees! I've come pretty close to actually vomiting the last two times I did sleds...

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What a sled?

Weight sled, load it up with weight, and push it until you collapse... :)

The gym where I work out got rid of theirs because too many people were hitting the walls and tearing them up. I bought my own off of Amazon and modified it to push better.

i576.photobucket.com_albums_ss208_havsummfun_Mobile_20Uploads_5f5abcacf9eef332d6e4887d2e4a9a4a.jpg

i576.photobucket.com_albums_ss208_havsummfun_Mobile_20Uploads_a4c5d439fd11647780e62fc44c771364.jpg

Eagle Eye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is a great thread. Lot's of good exercises to rotate in.

12/07/2014
20lb weighted vest on (10% of body weight). Ran 1.5 miles, 30 incline pushups, 20 dips, 7 pull-ups, 15 dips, 10 pushups, ran 1mile, repeated pushups/dips/pullups, ran 1 mile. repeated push/pull/dip. 30 sec max between exercises.
All done at a city park.

Last edited:

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am in the 3rd week of an 8 week cycle. Since I have a couple of months to F off from business and have Xmas dinners this month and a ski trip coming up next month then Im hitting it kind of heavy right now. I never really concentrate on weight loss but at 5'10" x 265 and 20-25% bodyfat it is getting to be a concern as I have my bi-annual checkup with my family Dr coming up in January and it would be cool to have some of it off by then, but its not a goal. My main goal is always to just keep adding weight to my maxes and to improve punching power on my weak side. Working around a weak right knee and a nagging left rotator cuff- getting old SUCKs. Nice to be able to workout at home tho where I can work out to my own music instead of while out on the road having to listen thru headphones. I do have a membership at a local 24hr gym nearby to go to after midnight or later when its not so busy to use their leg machines as heavy squats are pretty much out of the question for now until I get the old knee worked on.

My schedule:

Sunday late PM- bench x BB; shoulders x BB; chest, shoulders x DBs
Monday afternoon- heavy bag boxing and martial arts; abs; bike?
Tuesday early AM- arms x BB, curl bar, DBs
Tuesday late PM- legs, calves x BB, machine
Thursday early AM- heavy bag boxing; abs; bike?
Friday early AM- heavy bag martial arts; abs; bike?

Last edited:

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sleds are a hoot TK. Usually do them in a ladder sprint format, adding weight as you go. We've also done variations of push, pull, pull backwards etc...talk about getting gassed!

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sleds are a hoot TK. Usually do them in a ladder sprint format, adding weight as you go. We've also done variations of push, pull, pull backwards etc...talk about getting gassed!

I have a harness, and handles, pull backwards is tough...

OKSpeedDemon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
On June 12th I weighed in at 278, this morning I weighed at 189, total loss of 89 pounds! Cancer is a hell of a weight lose program. I'm willing to donate a small bit to anybody that wants to lose some weight, but I don't recommend it!

Latest posts

Top Bottom