NSSF Rimfire Challenge, Feb. 21, 2015, Alex, OK (near Chickasha)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Alex Arms and Instruction will be holding monthly NSSF Rimfire Challenge matches at their range near Alex, OK (close to Chickasha). The first event will be February 21, 2015 at 10:00 a.m.

There will be two courses of fire for rifle, and two for pistol.

The match fee for adults is $20 for the first two guns, and $5 for any additional guns. The fee for those under 18 is $10.

If you have an Appleseed LTR, this would be a fun way to test your skills in a competitive environment... I plan on showing up with my LTR and shooting in the iron sight division.

Check Alex Arms' website for details, and for links to NSSF rules, etc.: www.alexarms.com

I hope to see some of you there!

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I won't be able to make it to this event (prior plans), but I'm tagging in for future announcements of this type of event.

One question I have, though, is where is the range that the event will be held located? I looked all over the website above and couldn't find anything telling anyone where the range is located.

Thanks in advance,
Beardking

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You can shoot rifle only if you want. The $20 entry fee enters you for 2 guns... so you could shoot it with an irons rifle and an optics rifle if you want, or a rifle and a pistol, or two pistols. Or I suppose you could just shoot it with one rifle. However, to be eligible for prizes, you have to shoot it with rifle and pistol. The range owner/match director will let you borrow his pistol though if you don't have one... that's what I did this time, along with a couple other guys.

It was a fun shoot! The Ruger Design Contest Rifle worked great for shooting fast on plates.

Latest posts

Top Bottom