O'Reilly pulled a Brian Williams?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Take a breath ol timer. I made the 26th post in this thread. Read it, it's on page 2.

But listen to yourself rail on about me being a Liberal. That's what you really don't like huh? That I can be a gun owner, a avid shooter and hunter and fisherman, build guns, fully retire at 40 years old, pay a small fortune in taxes, pay for about everything in cash, be pro death penalty, be anti abortion, be fiscally conservative and alot more.

Yet you want me admit I'm a liberal Sally Kern?? Well sorry buddy, just because I didn't vote for McCain or Romney doesn't make me a Liberal. What it makes me is NOT a Republican....i even a Democrat.

So please take a breath and see who started this thread and O'reilly bashing. I'm only guilty of chiming in (stating my opinion). Which is the same as yours.

Easy there sweet cheeks. As for post 28 that I assume you're referring to(?), show me where I've ever once defended Williams OR O'Reilly? As a matter of fact, in the first 27 posts, I see zero instances of anyone actually defending O'Reilly. About three people tried to address factual errors and several didn't care one whit, but most openly reviled him. I guess in your view that amounts to defending him?

You're free to be a liberal and I'll probably even agree with you at times (which I have). Just don't be a hypocritical liberal and we're all good. ;)

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'm the only liberal on here, but I'm not the only ******* on here.

And you're not the typical hypocrit. Many in this thread argue that even though they know O'Reilly tells lies with the full support and backing of Fox News, they still watch him and that network. Even though they know.

Sad yet funny.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Easy there sweet cheeks. As for post 28 that I assume you're referring to(?), show me where I've ever once defended Williams OR O'Reilly? As a matter of fact, in the first 27 posts, I see zero instances of anyone actually defending O'Reilly. About three people tried to address factual errors and several didn't care one whit, but most openly reviled him. I guess in your view that amounts to defending him?

You're free to be a liberal and I'll probably even agree with you at times (which I have). Just don't be a hypocritical liberal and we're all good. ;)

Yes, post 28, I've got old eyes n fat fingers (typical of non liberals btw). I never said you (Glocktogo) defended them 2 guys. You kinda lumped yourself into that crowd by the language you used...us, we ect.

In post 28, I'm pointing out hypocrisy that appears on OSA by those who regularly quote him or reference his show. Attentive reading would help your opinion of me.

The actual defending Oreally, came later in the thread. But anyway I don't feel like rehashing the entire thread just to prove or show you where you erred in your perceptions of my opinions or argument.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There doesn't have to be a "more credible" outlet in order for Fox to suck.

They used to actually have a little bit of rightful claim on the Fair and Balanced thing…but that got lost somewhere (at one point I'm not exactly sure). Now it seems to be mostly "Obama did this", "Did you hear what Obama did" bullsh$t designed to fire up the ill-informed on our side (Yes Virginia, Left AND Right both have their sheep).

Like their most recent reporting of Marines being ordered to "Surrender" their weapons to Houthis upon their departure from Yemen for example…and the fact that O'Reilly is still on the air is another. He was a blowhard of epic proportions before whatever this latest scandal is about.

Everyone has their favorite sources of info, if you choose Fox, that's cool, but don't kid yourself that you are watching some neutral information reporting network.
^^^ ^^^ Fellow traveler right here.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'd bet that those who say Fox sucks don't even watch....Or they do watch and can't bring themselves to admit it in public.

It's really comical to watch the ones stating they suck to throw them in right the Bush/Cheney/neocon camp. You can tell those don't watch Fox because if they did they'd know they that Fox has everybody from hardcore right wingers and libertarians all the way to bat$hit crazy Pelosi type libtards on their channel. They run the gamut. Also they'd know that the "News" part of their title pretty much stops at 6:00PM CST and the opinion parts start then. lol

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'd bet that those who say Fox sucks don't even watch....Or they do watch and can't bring themselves to admit it in public.

It's really comical to watch the ones stating they suck to throw them in right the Bush/Cheney/neocon camp. You can tell those don't watch Fox because if they did they'd know they that Fox has everybody from hardcore right wingers and libertarians all the way to bat$hit crazy Pelosi type libtards on their channel. They run the gamut. Also they'd know that the "News" part of their title pretty much stops at 6:00PM CST and the opinion parts start then. lol

You sure won't see MSNBD, CNN, or any of the lib channels invite a fiscal conservative, or tea party conservative to offer comments on their programs like FOX does.

There is no discussion. Its the lib way or the highway.

Latest posts

Top Bottom