sad day...have to publically admit I need/want more 7.62x54r

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Never saw this day coming, was too generous when it was cheap and would sale as I bought if someone needed some. Now, with current affairs, I would like to purchase some. Bout the best I found was Sportsmans, but anyone else got a supplier that might do better? I sure miss those rusty can deals. I would buy a couple cans everytime.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think Sportsman's Guide, with the membership and free shipping code is about the best deal going. I think AIM has some too for a bit more, but you'll pay for the shipping.

Many calibers have dropped some, but it seems like x54r hasn't followed that trend so much.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think Sportsman's Guide, with the membership and free shipping code is about the best deal going. I think AIM has some too for a bit more, but you'll pay for the shipping.

Many calibers have dropped some, but it seems like x54r hasn't followed that trend so much.

Any idea what the current free shipping code is?

thanks

Dave

entoman

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Not sure if with Sportsman's Guide you get the wooden ammo crate with an order of two spams cans. I know you do with Aim Surplus + you get the spam can opener. I have never gone wrong with them. $25 flat rate shipping is a bonus - $225 for 880 rds total.

Latest posts

Top Bottom