Why is everybody selling their Glocks?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, I take it back. I kinda do want one. I will put it in a zip lock baggie and stick it in the tank of my toilet. That way if I ever need one while sitting on the sh*tter, I will have easy access to one.

Another plus, no one will ever have to see it.

Are you eluding to that Glocks are like Fat Girls and Mopeds? No one wants to admit they ride them/own a Glock?

Pure out and out Jealousy you have in you. Come out of the Closet man, come out and be proud!

Pharr Shot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are you eluding to that Glocks are like Fat Girls and Mopeds? No one wants to admit they ride them/own a Glock?

Pure out and out Jealousy you have in you. Come out of the Closet man, come out and be proud!

Honestly, I used to think Glocks were ugly. Now that I've been around them so much, I think they pretty slick lookin'.
Now if you wanna' compare a fat girl onna' moped, that would be a Hi-Point! Sometimes though I do like 'em thick. :naughty::lookaroun:lmfao:

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
i32.photobucket.com_albums_d8_JD8_untitled.png

Now this tickled my funny bone.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
If I'm going for a group like that usually off a make-shift rest. It's open up a lil' more standing.
My dad has taught me everything I know besides my own practice and effort into shooting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pharr shott, don't let these guys rattle ya. Half of em can't even see 35 yds let alone measure a group. Jus keep slinging lead n ringing gongs n purty soon you'll be the legend I am.

Latest posts

Top Bottom