Hosed by Midwayusa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thorgrim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had some .22lr on back-order from Midwayusa for about a year. I recently got a notice that my back-order was cancelled. In less than a week the ammo I was waiting for was "received" by Midway and listed as available. Of course by the time I found out it was gone. I am not the only one who got hosed this way. Midway has always been a good company to deal with up until now, but I am finished with them and will no longer purchase products from them or recommend their company.
rant over,
Soren

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Due to the program or something they can't keep back orders longer than 365 days as I was informed.

Still sucks and all you will get is a sorry.

Thorgrim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't believe that, they can update info...they do regarding my cc and they have a list of your items on back-order. It happened to too many people and not just on one item.

ASP785

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't believe that, they can update info...they do regarding my cc and they have a list of your items on back-order. It happened to too many people and not just on one item.

What .22 was it? The same thing happened to me with the 5555 rounds of Winchester. It was on backorder for over a year before they canceled it.

Gabriel42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just got 10k rounds of CCI Mini-mag (5k of each 36/40gr) from Midway that was backordered in November 2013. Didn't ship until early February so it definitely isn't their software kicking the order out at 365 days.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just got 10k rounds of CCI Mini-mag (5k of each 36/40gr) from Midway that was backordered in November 2013. Didn't ship until early February so it definitely isn't their software kicking the order out at 365 days.

Dang! That is some serious .22 there Gabe! Old buddy...old pal... :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom