What is this sorcery?!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What color is this dress?

• Total voters

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Terry, in that link, I see blue and gold.. Strange.

That site is one where one has to click on a link at the bottom of the page to see the rest of the story. (It says something like "Read More" or "See More.") On the extended part of the story, there is an image of what looks like a mother to one of the marrying couple, and she is wearing that dress, and below that picture is a larger image of the dress.

Personally, I'm seeing something like light blue and dark gold in the original posting of the photo that all are talking about. Yahoo! News is fixated on it with something like 4 stories related to that dress. I still think the posted photo has some odd lighting to cause that effect.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
who gives a ****. you guys are grown men picking out dress colors... next thing is asking your wife if your man thong makes your ass look big

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does anyone see how this is related to weapons or does anyone actually care?

this is the general discussion area Mr post count padder

What saddlebum said. Oh, and you still can't use the Classifieds because just having 20 posts isn't enough. They have to be "substantive" posts or they don't count. "I like this" is not a substantive post. Going beyond that, you also have to be a member for a specified period of time before you have the authority to post in the classified section.

Latest posts

Top Bottom