Rand Paul Wins CPAC Straw Poll

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Cpac straw poll never means jack sheet IMO

True.

Rand Paul is the only Republican I would vote for. If another Bush gets in, I might just go ahead leave the country. Scott Walker is as establishment as it gets, every time I turn on the news they mention him. Even if Paul is at or near the top of a poll (not that polls matter) they will skip right over him except for a small mention at the end of the segment. At the top of the media's list, Bush and Walker.

Sigh, another true believer. Paul stands NO chance because he would only carry the libertarians which is about 5% of the voters. Jeb Bush will probably do no better. Walker is Far from establishment. The only reason he gets talked about so much is because the left fears him. He has taken on the unions and won, turned his state around in only 4 years and won 3 elections in that time.

Christi and Jeb are establishment RHINO's. They got boo's for a reason.

Walker is not establishment. He is a true fighter. Beating an incumbent in a liberal state and surviving a recall vote means he carries a powerful message and his fiscal policy's to put his state back in order is commendable.

At this moment, he gets my vote. We will see how it goes from here on out.

BTW, I get so sick of the length of the election. Give em 90 days to campaign, and be done with it. The endless BS gets tiresome, and I think that is what drives people to not vote.

I agree with ALL the above but there is still more then enough time for walker to screw up or someone better to come along.

tntrex

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It should be between Cruz ,walker or Paul
but
it will end up being between --an establishment rhino, an already lost loser, and a rhino who lost several before....

In the end. Knowing the republicans ...they will bet on a losing horse:/

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Walker is too polarizing, like Palin. He drives the other side completely nuts and will serve to mobilize their base in bigger numbers than Obama did. He will also scare off a large body of otherwise conservative union supporters.

I'm going on record right now. If he gets the nod, we will have another lib-dem administration.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't see anyone in the field who can beat Hilldog in the general, yet. :(

Every one of them could beat her like a drum, if they just would. There is a plethora of material to illustrate that she's not qualified fit to hold office at any level. Playing nice because she's a girl or because it's mean, and not PC to run a real campaign will not get it done.

Last edited:

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Every one of them could beat her like a drum, if they just would. There is a plethora of material to illustrate that she's not qualified to hold office at any level. Playing nice because she's a girl or because it's mean, and not PC to run a real campaign will not get it done.

When he first ran, Obama was significantly less qualified than Billary is now. The "People" don't give a damn about qualifications....

Latest posts

Top Bottom