Craigslist reply to add, scam or ligit?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Received this email from Craigslist on an item I have listed. http://tulsa.craigslist.org/pho/4871278080.html

Hi there,
I wouldn't be able to come over and take a look of it today I have doctor appointment but am free anytime tomorrow, What is actual time i can meet you at home ? Then what is last price and phone number ?? ([email protected]) Thanks

Received it on Sunday and a couple items jumped out at me. Doctor's appointment on a Sunday..., No name and gmail email address..

If I answer it he will have my email address no matter what I say, I think it's an invitation to a scam of some sort, what do you guys think?

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dont ever meet at home, or use your regular Email addy, or real phone number. I dont deal with Gmail accounts at all. FTFs in well lit areas only, daytime only, I am always waiting locked and loaded, and have someone with you if possible. So far Ive never had a problem selling or buying anything and everything from cars to guitars. Im usually the one showing up though who looks like the thug robber. And Im pretty sure Ive bought stolen merchandise before.

Jeff405

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What is "last price" = scam.
We have a car for sale and I just got a scam email the other day about the guy being on an offshore oil rig, he was gonna paypal the money and has a carrier service pick up the car. lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom