How much water do you drink a day?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

264killer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just came in from the shop all shaky. Had kept dropping things. Sat down with a little debby fudge bar & real sugar pepsi . just what i needed

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I just came in from the shop all shaky. Had kept dropping things. Sat down with a little debby fudge bar & real sugar pepsi . just what i needed

Lil' Debra gotcha back on track! Lol!
i1085.photobucket.com_albums_j434_btenn1_lildiabeetus_zps66d32405.jpg

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We're all still young. You should be able to do most anything to your body in your 20s and feel OK. The next few years will tell the tale. I know had to adjust my habits in recent years because I already feel my body getting less resilient. They haven't changed anything.

I'm healthier now in my mid 30s than I ever was in my twenties. All about diet and being active. 60 pounds lighter and hours more active per week. That said I do notice the soreness and slowness to heal these days. A skinned knee takes like two weeks where it used to take 3-4 days.

I too am a light sweater even though I drink 90-120 ounces of water per day. Means I'm a heavy pisser :/

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Grandmother still alive born in 1921 hates water she is on Zero meds!!
Her dad who lived to be 94 and smoked lucky strike non filters until he died hated water also.
No cancer no other issues.. just one day did not wake up. Their drinks were coffee juices and milk.

I hate coffee and seldom drink tee or pop,I drink a lot of water and love juices and milk, I will probably live to 50 and kill over.

Did your soda drinking friends keep up with you guys during the hike?

Warren Buffett attributes his health to eating like a six year old.

I can't bring myself to have ice cream and a coke for breakfast.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
At least a pot of coffee a day... sometimes 1.5 pots. Standard Walmart Black & Decker. Coffee of choice is Starbucks Sumatra fresh ground.

Since I probably get a lot of my water intake from coffee, I've been interested in trying the Starbucks Sumatra. I like a heavy French roast, or black silk. How does the Sumatra compare?

Latest posts

Top Bottom