How much water do you drink a day?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
About 72+ oz a day. Of course, my water is modified with Diet Dr Pepper flavoring. :-) I try to get myself to drink water, but like your friend, I just don't like the taste of water. Doesn't actually quench my thirst unless I've been doing something to cause me to sweat a lot. Sitting at a desk all does not do that.

POKE1911

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
He says "water tastes weird". What the hell? How jacked up are you if water tastes weird? Water tastes like nothing - refreshing nothing. We are made of it, not pop, right?

I agree with you on that 100%. Its weird though my sister used to drink a lot of water. Then she had a surgical procedure and now she says the water has a "metal taste" to her now.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A crap ton that's all I know. Last year I quit drinking Mike's Hard Lemonade and any other form of alcohol, then finally cut out Mountain Dew. Seems like the more H2O I drink the more I want.

35 pounds lighter too and haven't worked out at all but I do need to start.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I just drink when I'm thirsty. Doesn't matter to me, pop, tea, beer, water. Sweet, unsweetened, long as it's wet. I dunno how much I drink in a day but I do know I usually piss 2 times after I got to bed and before I wake up.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just drink when I'm thirsty. Doesn't matter to me, pop, tea, beer, water. Sweet, unsweetened, long as it's wet. I dunno how much I drink in a day but I do know I usually piss 2 times after I got to bed and before I wake up.

Does the wife wear rubber PJs?

They say if you drink when you are thirsty you're already dehydrated. Well I drink water all day and I'm still always thirsty.

Latest posts

Top Bottom