How much water do you drink a day?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Im known for drinking lots of it amongst my family and friends. Not a big soda drinker unless its with a fast food meal, dinner I have water with lemon and or wine. I love 100% juices, especially apple and cherry. I like to make my own sodas with juice and carbonated soda water. No more tea any more due to a history of kidney stones over the years- tea (or its tannins) is a trigger substance for me. Always have a gallon of water with me in the vehicles, usually always carrying a bottle in my hand. At home I always have this big plastic mug of it sitting on my coaster on the coffee table with slices of lemon in it. When I stayed at my moms as a kid we drank well water and she always put slices of lemon in it for me because of the taste and because at my dads he drank store bought water even back in the 70s because our water where we lived near San Diego sucked.

Nobody

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
about 100oz per day. Measured by filling up the wide mouth "vitamin water" bottles with tap water. Flavored with suger free / low sodiom water liquid additives like Mio or Crystal light.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
I drank a lot of water when I was a kid. We rarely ever had pop. I started drinking carbonated sugar death drinks in college, along with coffee. I'll cut pop ever year or so. For the last several months I've maybe had one pop a week, if that. I like the carbonation with mexican food. I have an insulated 18oz mug that I take with me everywhere. I try and fill it 2-3 times at work.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We rarely ever had pop.

I grew up in the 70s and I remember my mom didnt even buy soda at her house, the only time we got it was out to dinner, it was either water or tea or nothing. We got it at my grammas tho, she always had cases of Pepsi for her and Love strawberry for me and my brother. My dad had an old Coke machine at his shop that we would get ice cold Dr Peppers and Cokes in the bottle when we were out at the shop, but my mom just didnt drink it so she didnt buy it at her house and she still doesnt today.

Latest posts

Top Bottom